M2/M3 BFV: FIRE CONTROL SYSTEM - OD1608 - LESSON 1/TASK 1
THE NIGHT VISION PWR SWITCH.
(6) Next, the ballistic sight cover doors must be raised.
do this, pull down on the day and night sight cover handles (figure 4
on the following page).
(7) Move the RANGE CONTROL knob to 0 (zero) (figure 5 on the
(8) Move the MAG (magnification) switch to HIGH until a click
is heard (figure 6 on page 10).
(9) Next, move the SENSOR SELECT switch (figure 6) to CLEAR or
(10) The 25mm gun can be boresighted by pressing either the AP
SS or HE SS button on the weapon control box (figure 7 on page 10).
The LO AMMO light will flash when the AP SS or the HE SS button is
pressed. In the description that follows, the AP SS button will be
used. Therefore, the AP SS button should be pushed at this time.