MAINTENANCE OF M939 SERIES VEHICLES - OD1661 - LESSON 1/TASK 1
Handles, adjust the length of the outriggers.
(7) Boom Jacks (figure 15), provide stabilization as required for
MEDIUM WRECKER - CONTROLS AND
(8) Boom Jack Base Plates, provide platforms for the boom jacks
(7) when in use.
(9) Tie Bar, provides stability for the boom jacks (7) and is
secured to the boom with retainer pins.
(10) Field Chocks (figure 16 on the following page), anchor the
vehicle during winch operations.
(11) Dipstick (figure 17 on the following page), is located on top
of the reservoir and is used to measure the oil level in the
hydraulic oil reservoir.