MAINTENANCE OF THE M113 PER CARRIER - OD1601 LESSON 2/PE 2
What action should the mechanic take as a result of this check?
6. Troubleshooting the same malfunction in question 5 above, the mechanic is
take as a result of this check?
7. Troubleshooting the malfunction (symptom), PIVOT STEER BRAKES DO NOT RELEASE,
what is the first check the mechanic is directed to make?
8. What is the first test made to any multimeter prior to actually using the
instrument to perform any resistance, continuity, or short circuit test?
9. When checking for voltage with any multimeter and the voltage to be measured is
not known, at what voltage should the selector switch be set?
10. For what defect is the engine oil filter inspected?
11. What defect would cause replacement of the engine oil level gage rod?
12. For what defects are the bearings of the transmission range selector inspected?
13. Grooves and scratches were found when inspecting the transfer gearcase/engine
quick disconnect bushing.
What remedy is recommended for correcting this
14. What defects require the mechanic to replace the primary fuel filter?
15. What level of maintenance normally repairs defective wiring harnesses?