The next possible answer(s)(2/3/4) is a
Fail, telling the test technician to take some action.
Release the control or switch used at the end of each step.
After you have repaired a trouble, fault, or malfunction, go
back to the start of the test and retest.
Make sure you reconnect any wires previously disconnected.
Conduct the pass/fail test as follows:
a. Set the ON/TRIPPED OFF circuit breaker to ON.
1, in appendix A.
b. Observe the PWR ON indicator.
(1) If the indicator lights, allow at least 20 minutes warm-up
time. Proceed to step c.
(2) If the indicator fails to light, go to table 3-3,
c. Set the MODE switch to 1 TGT.
Look at the two laser output
indicators, LASER OUTPUT LOW and LASER OUTPUT NORMAL, and
press the RESET switch.
(1) If both indicators stay off, go to step d.
(2) If either indicator is on, go to table 3-3, malfunction 3.
d. Press the LASER OUTPUT NORMAL and LASER OUTPUT LOW indicators.
(1) If each indicator lights when pressed, go to step e.
(2) If either indicator fails to light, replace the faulty lamp
or socket. Refer to MAINTENANCE, step 3-21.
(3) If both indicators fail to come on, go to table 3-3,
e. Look at the two laser output indicators and press and hold the
FIRE switch to the second click (firing) position.