M2/M3 BFV: FIRE SUPPRESSION SYST - OD1607 - LESSON 2/TASK 1
(8) If all the tests on the VTM deliver proper displays, return
to the troubleshooting task being performed.
c. Removing the STE-M1/FVS (VTM only) from the Vehicle.
remove the test set from the vehicle, follow these steps:
(2) Move the MASTER POWER switch OFF.
(3) Disconnect plug W1P2 from the distribution box jack to
which it is connected.
Install the cap on the jack from which the
plug was disconnected.
(4) Remove plug W1P1 from the VTM jack J1.
(5) Stow the VTM and cable W1 in the transit case.
Being familiar with the test equipment to be used on the vehicle is
necessary when troubleshooting.
In the next task, step-by-step
troubleshooting procedures for the Bradley fighting vehicle fire
suppression system will be described.
This description is meant as
an example only. Whenever troubleshooting procedures are to actually
be performed on the vehicle, it is imperative that the appropriate TM