1. When the bellows is fully expanded in the solenoid-operated fuel pump, it opens the
a. discharge valve.
b. contact points.
c. inlet valve.
2. The fuel tank vent lines used on military vehicles are connected to the
a. fuel filter.
b. air cleaner.
3. The fuel pump most widely used on wheeled vehicle gasoline engines is the
a. mechanical, nonpositive, diaphragm type.
b. electric impeller type.
c. mechanical, positive, plunger type.
4. What is used to prevent main fuel lines from breaking from the vibration between the engine and the
b. Flexible hose
c. Copper tubing
5. What regulates the amount of pressure the diaphragm fuel pump can develop?
a. Rocker arm and link
b. Carburetor needle valve
c. Diaphragm spring