Troubleshooting chart (cont).
(29) Connect a Jumper wire from pin E of receptacle D to pin D of
receptacle D. Indicator light D should remain illuminated with D switches in any
(30) Place CIRCUIT SELECTOR switch in E position.
(31) Place switch E in START position. Connect a Jumper wire from pin 7
of tube socket in turn to pins 1 through 6. Indicator light E should illuminate
only when pin 7 is connected to pin 3 or pin 5. Connect a jumper wire from pin 3
or pin 5 of tube socket to POS test Jack of F. Indicator light for circuit F
(32) Place CIRCUIT SELECTOR switch in F position.
(33) Place switch F in ON position.
Fuel pump should operate.
(34) Place CIRCUIT SELECTOR switch in G position.
(35) Connect a Jumper wire from pin A of upper receptacle to pin A of
(36) Place cable test circuit selector switch in A position.
light A should illuminate.
(37) Connect a Jumper wire from pin A to upper receptacle ground and
then to lower receptacle ground. Indicator light GR should illuminate in both
(38) Repeat steps 35 and 36 for pins B and B, C and C, D and D, and E
e. Repairs are normally confined to replacement of the various major
assemblies and components of the test set. It is not recommended that any attempt
be made to repair these assemblies or components. All components are readily
accessible with the rear panels of the test set removed. Replacement of components
consists mainly of removing attaching hardware and disconnecting fuel lines,
facilitate proper connections when the replacement component has been installed.
OS 010, 8-P18